In case of problems with Cognos it is possible to create logfiles. You can configure this in Cognos Configuration.
To create this logfile follow the next steps:
1. Start Cognos Configuration
2. In Environment right click on Logging
3. Select New resource > Destination
4. Name it eg. File, select File as Type and click OK
5.File is created
6. Click once on File and you can see the properties
7. When you want to keep some more history, you can set the Maximum number of full log files to eg. 10
8. On the Cognos server the files can be found under /opt/cognos/c8/logs
In Report Studio I wanted to create a schedule for a report.
The report was ready and I clicked on ‘new schema’. Then error PRS-BLK-0667 occurred, “An exception was encountered when block “renderPage” was executed”.
In the details there seems to be a problem with dom4j. On the internet there was nothing to find wich relates to this error.
The only thing that I could try was restarting the Cognos server.
After that every thing was wel and creating a schedule work fine.
CM-REQ-4158 The search path “/content/folder[@na#e=’folder’]/report[@name=’report’] is invalid
This problem is caused bij Internet Explorer 8. The XSS Filter scrambles the search path. Continue reading
Our customer uses a drillthrough link to another report. During the drillthrough the user gets an error. Continue reading
A scheduled report failed with error CNC-SDS-0413 There was a problem in executing the task. The user authentication failed. It may not be possible to rerun the task. Continue reading